made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Little Podder Layout - Creative Scrappers Sketch 117




This is another layout about my grandson. The layout is about when we used a Camping Pod to stay in for a weekend.

If you are interested to know what they are all about then click on this link: Camping Pods

I used sketch 117 from CreativeScrappers as inspiration (see left) and I love this sketch as it was a little different to other ones I have used as it used a few little photos.

For this layout I used paper fromSassafras Lass, a postcard from Beau Modes and an old thin brown paper bag, Tim Holtz mask - Borderline, Cosmic Shimmer mica spray, clear stamp - stitches and I used AC Thickers - Cream Soda alphas to draw around so I could create these fab letters that co-ordinate.

I sanded the edges of my photos and for the journaling I used photo paper which I had used to pick up the mica spray which is left over after you spray and stamped on this using a Banana Frog journaling stamp.

I love how bright and colourful this layout turned out and I hope others like it too! Thanks for looking!

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. this has a really good rustic feel to it with the wild parsley, leaves and dragonflies, especially on the backing paper you chose. Cute kid too.

    ReplyDelete