made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mr Cool Layout - Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 217



This is the sketch from Scrapbook Challenges - #217 and below is my take on it.

For this layout I used:

Cream 12 x 12 base cardstock
Four different sheets of cardstock from MME - Laundry Line range
Journalling sheet - unknown
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Brushed Corduroy & Faded Denim
KI Memories lace cardstock

The title is actually an ATC I got as a swap and I have used it with permission from Purple Hat over at the Trimcraft website. Thanks Purple Hat.
I also used two clear stamps, but I cannot remember the make.



I really enjoyed taking part in this challenge and the sketch was ideal for this photograph of my husband.

Would love your feedback. Thanks

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is shouting "Mr Cool" and he certainly looks the part.the backing squares are unusual and the random gold trim is the finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete