made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, February 11, 2019

Beautiful - Scrap the Girls/Lets Get Sketchy Challenges

Another challenge, or should I say challenges.  I have put this layout together with challenges from both Lets Get Sketchy & Scrap the Girls.

I had the perfect picture in mind as it seemed to match the colours of the challenge that Scrap the Girls had set and I loved the sketch challenge from Lets Get Sketchy.

So here goes....here are the challenges I used


....and here is what I made of it!


This is my gorgeous grandaughter at around 6 months.  Always smiling and happy.  She is such a cutie.


Products used:

Bazill - Dotted Swiss - Pink - 12x12
Bo Bunny - Believe - Believe Grace - Paper (from my scraps box)
Random doily - sprayed orange (from my scraps box)
Carolees Creations - Girl Talk (from my scraps box)
Shimelle - Glitter Girl - Corner embellishments
Tando Creative - Star
Crate Paper - Little You embellishment - Sweet baby girl
Pebbles - Dimensional Stickers - Paper Rosette
Liquid Pearls - Hydrangea (to colour star) & White Opal (under title at bottom of page)
Fancy pants packaging (from my scraps box) bottom scalloped border
PDQ Chip Shapes - Rad - little stars
Scrap paper used to layer - girl talk/girls just wanna have fun/girly girl
MME - Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky - Perfect - Accessory sheet - Journaling tag & Butterfly
Doodlebug Designs Inc - Icons - cardstock stickers - Sugar Plum

I would love to hear your thoughts on my layout.

Lynn x

















14 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo and I love your patterned papers and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet page. Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job! I'm so glad you joined us at Let's Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute❤️ Really makes me smile! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw - look at that sweet photo! Fun take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done an amazing job with our sketch - and I love the paper and the elements that you've chosen to work with!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great photo and you have showcased it beautifully! Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! What an adorable photo! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch.Thank you so much for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, lovely combo designpaper with the photo. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's cute - ー ー ー !!!!I really like this work ♡ The photo is also very cute ♡ ♡ ♡
    Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable picture! Love the yellow doiry behind the photo too! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuteness overload! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete