made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Ice Cream Face - Scrap the Boys Challenge

Challenge Time!  This time its with Scrap the Boys



The first (on the left) is the colour challenge and they second was to choose a cut file to incorporate, as you can see I chose the heart image.   I don't have a cutting machine so I just printed it out and 'very' carefully cut it out by hand.

Here is what I made of the challenge
  

I particularly like the idea of using the cut file and loved using scraps of paper to fill in the gaps in the heart.  I love this picture of my super cute grandson (I'm biased) eating an ice cream on a walk out we had one Sunday.
Products I used for this layout


Deco Art - Shimmer Mister - Turquoise
Cosmic Shimmer - Peacock Green
American Crafts - Heavy Weight Card - Tropical Blue
Scenic Route - Garden Grove - Die cut arrow
American Crafts - Thickers Happy Life - Dark blue
Dusty Attic - Industrial Barbed Stars
Random brad
Colour texture wax 
Random chipboard pieces
Random scrap piece of paper (for heart)
Random rub on (ice cream)
Alcohol ink pen used to edge photograph, blue card and arrow.
Cuttlebug folders used:   to emboss blue paper
                                        to emboss chipboard on bottom left of page


I hope you enjoy my layout and look forward to your comments.

Thanks

Lynn x

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the heart looks amazing given you cut it by hand! Very cute photo. Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great take on the SBT moodboard. I love how you incoporate the cutfile. Thanks for joining us at STB this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn! I absolutely adore your beautiful layout. I love what you did with the cut file, too. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh and fun with that cute photo and the gorgeous cut file heart. I love the way you backfilled it and the whole thing is just delightful. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many eleemtns to look at, love how you have used the cut file, thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Photo!Love how you used the heart file.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute boy! Love how you used a cut file. Thank you for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete