made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scrap it with a Song - On the Road - Digital Layout

In the spirit of this "Back to School" season, Scrap it with a Song have a set of education-themed songs for this month's playlist, First up we have "Teach Your Children" by Crosby Stills Nash and Young. 



I love this photo of my son, he look so chilled and relaxed while we were taking a driving break on a trip.

I have created digital layouts before but this is the first time I have submitted for a design team challenge.  I used free scrapbook mega kit “The Wheels on the bus” from Scraps-N-Pieces
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/ 

I wanted to use busy papers but keep it simple so you focus on the photograph.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment