made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketch - Card Challenge

Well then....I thought I would take part in a card challenge.  It's only the second card challenge I have taken part in.

I really enjoyed taking part and intend to do more!

I used a challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Here is the sketch


And this is what I made of it. 


I used mainly scraps from my leftover from scrap-booking, a butterfly from a pack of butterflies from the £ shop and flowers from a big pack from Hobbycraft.   I am really pleased with the outcome and would love to know your thoughts.


Bye for now

Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The glitter paper makes it look really festive. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card! So glad you found our challenge and joined us!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I Love all the details for being a simpler sketch!

    Thanks for Joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    LJ - TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete