made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Scrap the Boys - Mood Board - Wandering Star


Challenge time again..I love this challenge from Scrap the Boys.

I knew just the photo I wanted to use to accompany the layout.  The star inspired to use some new stamps and to ink them up with Gelatos spritzed with water.

This is what I created:

 























After going through my stash I found these veneer shapes which I thought were perfect for the challenge.  I had also bought some narrow (3mm) masking tape from CRE8 which I wanted to use on the 1st layout I could.

This is the first layout in a good while where I haven't used patterned paper in one way or another.  This made me realise that the first thing I nearly always turn to is patterned paper.  The only pre-patterned thing on this layout is the torn washi tape I have added.

Products used:

Studio Calico - Wood veneer shapes
Gelatos
Washi tape - Paperchase
PDQ Chipboard shapes - RAD
CRE8 masking tape - 3mm
Basic Grey - small details - Oxford - decorative stickers
Thickers - Alphas - Happy Life - Blue
Random buttons and brad
Hessian string

I hope you enjoy looking at my layout.

Lynn x

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo which is showcased beautifully with the pops of mixed media. Thank for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, your layout is absolutely adorable! I love that photo so much and you scrapped it beautifully using our theme. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clean and cute layout!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun photo and page! Thanks for playing along with STB this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely layout, thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background you've created. I like the chipboard shapes. Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete