made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, March 11, 2019

Scrap the Girls - March Challenge - Shady Lady

Loving this challenge from Scrap the Girls

It inspired me to have a bit of fun with this layout and I really enjoyed it.

So this is the Mood Board that was provided by Scrap the Girls.

I used the image in the top left 'Tank Girl' to create my layout.

This is what I created:

I have been trying to use up some of my many, many scraps of paper left over from other layouts; so all patterned paper used on this layout is from my scrap box.

I especially love the Bam Pop paper featuring the parachuting monsters and I will be very sad once I have used this all up.

Products I used for this layout:

Deco Art Media - Shimmer Mist - Turquoise
Cosmic Shimmer - Gilding Paste - Ocean Teal

Scraps:
Bam Pop - Parachuting Monsters
Sassafras Lass - border - Sweetly Smitten  - Dainty Sketch
Pink stripey - brand unknown
Orange die cut edge - brand unknown

Background created with Andy Skinner Stamps and Cosmic Shimmer Red Lava  (sprayed onto a baby wipe and used as a stamp pad)

Sissix Thinlets - My Life

Hobbycraft - Puffy Alpha Stickers - Green

Pink Paislee - Fancy Free - Stickers - Love This

Project Life - Kiwi - Stickers
PDQ - Chipboard - RAD - Arrow and butterfly
The two big hearts were cut of photo-paper I'd used to pick up left over cosmic shimmer.
Sequins
I punched the corners with a star punch.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Lynn x

7 comments:

  1. This is goood! I love your inspiration and the parachuting monsters. Thanks for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a clever design!! All the different elements come together so well! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the resemblance with the original image. Your page is stunning
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I just love this!! That little bit of sky that you created is just SO striking!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really love your layout! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout and perfect for Scrap the Girls challenge

    ReplyDelete