made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bryan's Happy 50th Birthday Card

This is the card I made for a colleague at work for his 50th Birthday.  He is mad on Harley motorbikes and guitars so I used these two things as inspiration for the card.

I found an image on google for the motorbike and also found a piece of guitar music for the song happy birthday.

I used the following products:

Tim Holtz - Paper Stash - Lost and Found (Licence Plates)
American Crafts - Alphas - Light Blue (darkened with dark blue Sharpie pen)
Sharpie - Dark Blue
Ink it Up - Ink Pad
Ranger Archival Ink - Black
Glitter numbers - £1 Shop
Peel Offs - Alphas small - coloured using Sharpie
Card base - Scallop cardstock.

Bryan loved his card and is still talking about it - bless!

Hope you like my card.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Many Thanks 


Lynn xXx

1 comment: