made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Isn't she Lovely




This is a layout I put together using sketch 215 from Scrapbook Challenges. See below.

I used bits and pieces from various kits that I got from Gauche Alchemy.

I was trying for an eclectic messy sort of look with this one as I normally put together more ordered layouts.

I also used a prompt from the 'Scrap it with a Song' site. The prompt this week was using the lyrics from song 'Isn't she Lovely by Stevie Wonder.'

Would love to know what you think.

A day without scrapping is like a day without sunshine!

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Love all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there is so much to look at!
    Thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the sketch and wonderful layout. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely wonderful!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Scrap It With a Song :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete