made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, September 10, 2010

Little Goalie






















This layout is of my son aged 8 in his Newcastle United goalie strip.

For this layout I was trying to use items I wouldn't normally use on a scrapbook page, such as stripy electricians tape a sticking plaster, stamps and bits off trophies.

I put the layout together using Sketch 120 (shown below) over at Creative Scrappers:

I also used Glimmer Mist - Slate
Green Base paper - Papermania
Patterned paper - Sassafras Lass - Amplify Ziggy
Large Alphas - American Crafts - Flirty BL
Small Alphas - don't know brand, from a friend
Dictionary page - free with ATCs sent by Anji Clements (alteredscraps) over at Swapbot.com
Star Chipboard negative, from a pack - I sanded away the orginal colour and sprayed it with the Slate Glimmer Mist.

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment