made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday card for my brother


This is the card I have made for my brothers birthday. I love this stamp it is so cute. The stamp is by docrafts Papermania - it is part of the Nostalgia range by John Byars and there is about 5 or 6 in the range.

I stamped the image using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Brushed Corduroy and used a little water and a brush to bring in some of the colour from the edges.

The base card is a A5 white card which came in a pack of 10 by Anitas. The patterned paper is by My Minds Eye and is part of the Laundry Line range.

I title and strips were stamped with an Anita's stamp that has 'happy birthday' all over it. For the darker happy birthday sentiment I used a free clear stamp that came with one of the craft mags I get.

Anyway, I hope you like it, I would love some feedback so please leave some comments.

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. What a great stamp.It has a naive charm and must come in handy for all sorts of projects. the backing paper is unusual. I like it.

    ReplyDelete