made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happiness is the Truth - Color Stories Inspiration #S365-7 - Scrap it with a Song

I decided to take part in two challenges today.


For the evidence I used:
  • Leaves and a branch
  • String
  • Pour something on to your layout - Embossing Powder 
  • Hexagons
For the testimony I used:
  •  Write a haiku
  •  Handwrite and scatter your story
I used the current challenge from Scrap it with a Song which is to use the Pharrell Williams song 'Happy' as the inspiration.

Therse are the products I used:

Crafters Workshop – 12x12 – Chicken Wire Reversed Stencil

Crafters Workshop – 6x6 – Mini Confetti Stencil

Claudine Hellmuhth Creative Layers  Bloom Clear Stamps – Bloom
Claudine Hellmuhth Creative Layers  Bloom – Foam Stamps
Cosmo Cricket – Tiny Type alpha stickers
Glitz Designs – Cashmere Dame Honeycomb
Tsukinko Brilliance Pearlescent Yellow inkpad
Tsukinko Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue inkpad
Tsukinko Brilliance Pearlescent Galaxy inkpad
Tsukinko Memento Lady Bug inkpad
Versamark Watermark Stampad
Personal Impressions Embossing Powder – Candy Red
Craft & Craft Embossing Powder – Pastel Yellow
Heat it Up Embossing Powder – Clear
Heat it Up Embossing Powder – Black
String
Cosmic Shimmer Spray – Mango Blaze
Bazzill Bling 12x12 cardstock  - White
 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx


4 comments:

  1. Your Lo is gorgeous...i love it....:)
    i like the man in the pic...he has a good face :D
    Thanks thanks and thanks for sharing it with siwas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fun page !!! I love the way you used the song and the stickers used to write the title !!!! thank you for playing with SIWAS this month !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our challenge ! Love the messy look of the page ! Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete