made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, August 25, 2014

Fishbowl Fun

Fishbowl Fun

I used two challenges for this layout

The layout shows a photo of myself and my family on holiday in Faliraki, Greece.  We are enjoying a Fishbowl cocktail which is essentially a big cocktail in a bowl which you share with straws.

(I am late in completing this challenge but I still wantedto  do it as I love the colours)

and
Kreative Koncepts Sketch Challenge #28 - August 2014

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following


Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Lynn xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment