made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Cute as could be - CSI 134 - Scrap it with a Song - Summer Nights

Time to take part in some more challenges....so here goes

This picture was taken at a vintage car/bike/bus show.
My grandson decided he was going to have a go at the archery with his nana (me).  This is him after he had taken is final shot.  He seemed quite proud of himself.


I used the following challenges to help me along

The first is from Color Stories Inspiration
This included a colour challange, sketch and also to include certain products on your layout.

and 

Summer Nights by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John

 I used the lyrics ' I met a boy, cute as could be' for my title.

I used the following products for my layout:

Ranger Liquid Pearls - Pumpkin

American Crafts - Ready Set Go - Amy Tangerine - On the Clock

Core'dinations - Blue, Orange and Yellow

Prima - Stencil - item 564261 (dots for journalling)

Sassafras Lass - Monstrosity - Framed

Metal Frames

Studio G Stamps - Alphas 

Dulux Colour Strips 

White Gesso

Ink pads - blue, red and black

Tonic Die - Round (14 pack)

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.


Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx


4 comments:

  1. Super cute ! Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfull LO! I love the bright colors, and what a nice picture! Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice. Thanks for sharing on siwas

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !!! such a fun fun page !!!! love the little monsters !!!! thank you for playing with us at SIWAS !!!

    ReplyDelete