made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, August 23, 2014

S365-7 Dun Carloway Broch - Scrap 365

This a challenge in connection with Color Stories Inspiration and Scrap 365 magazine

This is what I created

This is the CSI case file I used:
 
Colour Scheme: All colours used

Evidence: Hot Air Baloon, Stripes, Patchwork, Polka Dots

Testimony: Document an adventure
The journalling reads: This is Dun Carloway Broch on the Isle of Lewis, Outer Hebrides. The picutre was taken at 9.15 at night. This is one of the photographs we took as part of a 2 week adventure across all of the islands of the Outer Hebrides.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Lynn xXx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment