made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Birthday Card - Scrapping Everyday Miracles

This week I have decided to take part in a card sketch challenge from Scrapbook Everyday Miracles 

The card sketch this month comes from our friends at Page Maps! 


This is what I made of it

I am primarily a scrapbooker so it was interesting to use a sketch for a card.  I really enjoyed using the sketch and look forward to doing it more often.  I hope you like me take on the sketch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx





10 comments:

  1. Your take on the sketch is awesome. I love the embossed background. Thank for joining us over at SEM DT An’Jenic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love your combination of patterned papers. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card and great take on the sketch! thanks for joining us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cake is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for sharing with SEM Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i like the glittered cake!! Sweet card! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun birthday card Lynn--thanks so much for joining in our sketch challenge this month at SEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are using comment approval you really could turn off the word verification. You will get more comments if you do!

    ReplyDelete