made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Joy on Highway 49 - Show Us Your Stuff

The December challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff is to use the word 'Joy' in a layout.

 Rather than going for a Christmas theme I thought I would use the theme in connection with a photo of my grandson who loves my next door neighbours motorbike.

As the layout was motorbike related I decided to go with a distress, grungy, dirty sort of theme as you will see.


Here as some close up photos:
 I used the metal plate several times across the layout as I love it!
 I rubbed my inky fingers on the layout to add smudges.
 I love using masks
I also used ephemera on the layout

I used the following on the layout:
AC Thickers - Cinnamon - Silver
AC Thickers - Giggles - Blue and White
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Creative Expressions - That Special Touch Mask - Chicken Wire
Bazzill Bling - Orange 12 x 12 cardstock
Visible Image - Metal Plate stamp
Tando Creative - Grab bag - Stars
Paper Artsy - Squiggly Ink - Swirls & Curls 3
Cosmo Cricket - Cogsmo - Black Chipboard
MAMBI - Sheets - Pad 229
White Gesso
Tyre track ribbon
Ephemera
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx



1 comment: