made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hat Hilarity

I havent done much scrapbooking in the last 6 months or so, but I am back at it now.  As every my grandson is my favourite subject and I have a backlog of photos waiting to be scrapped.

I put this layout together using Sketchabilites sketch #104 below and Clear it Out challenge.


As you can see I rotated the sketch to left and used elements from the sketch such as the banner and creating my own background.

Here is what I made of it.

 I used the following to put the layout together:

Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Scraps of Sassafras Lass paper
AC Thickers Alphas - Delight Red
AC Thickers Alphas - Niki Riki Yellow glitter
Maya Road Mixed Triangle Banner
Glitz Designs - Purple Camo paper
Imaginisce - Snag 'Em stamp - Seed Packet
Prima - Artists stencils
Modelling Paste
Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick
                       Tea Dye
                       Brushed Corduroy
                       Faded Jeans


I hope you like it.

Lynn x

4 comments:

  1. Love Your interpretation.
    Nice colours and masking
    Tks só much for playing with us at sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make it your own!! Beautiful work!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page! Love that you rotated the sketch and made it work for you. Thanks for playing along w/sketch #104 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet pics, and I love the monster paper strip! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter a project or two! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete