made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, December 9, 2013

Generations - Creative Scrappers #257

Generations

This is the latest sketcth from Creative Scrappers and this is what I made of it.  I am normally a 'messy scrapper' and by this I mean I don't go for 'clean and simple' pages as a norm.  I thought I would challenge myself to do a 'clean and simple' page for a change.
I really love my layout as it is a bit different to what I normally put together.

The photo shows 3 generations of my family: myself, my son and my grandson.

I used the following to put this layout together:

Simple Stories Say Cheese - Magic
AC Thickers - Amy Tangerine - Hello - Brown
Tando Grab Bag - Stars
Sassafras Lass scraps
Buttons
Core'dination embossed spots
Tape - Check/Gingham
Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick.

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment