made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Ferry Fanatics - Lets Get Sketchy/CSI296


I love this simple sketch by Lets Get Sketchy 
I found it so easy to get started

I really love the layout I have created 


I also used a colour challenge from Colours Stories Inspiration (below)

Evidence: Stars/Stripes, Flags, Circle 
Testimony: Thank you note 

Journalling reads:  To my husband - Thank you for going along with my enthusiasm for adventures, specifically to the islands of Scotland.  I has turned out to be a great love for us both and somewhere we are both drawn back to year after year.

And this is what I put together.....

The photo is of my hubby and myself on our way back to mainland Scotland from the Isle of Arran.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following


Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Lynn xXx




4 comments:

  1. I love your journaling to your husband! This is a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!Thanks for joining at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page!
    Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete