made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Berwick Bimble - Lets Get Sketchy

Berwicke Bimble - Lets Get Sketchy


 This super sketch is from Brenshevia @ Lets Get Sketchy

I love the simple, graphic design and adapted it for just one photo.
 -----

This is what I made of it


 The journalling reads: 
We love taking our grandson on adventrures.  He especially loves going on the tag-a-long bike and telling grandad to 'go faster'  This trip we cycled from Pot a Doodle to Berwick.  We got a puncture along the way.


Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following


Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Lynn xXx

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at LGS, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let’s Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete