made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Brotherly Love - Creative Scrappers #296

Brotherly Love 
Creative Scrappers #296

This is sketch #296 from Creative Scrappers and the layout below is what I made of it!


The photo is of my two grandchildren - Jacob (aged 7) and Isabelle (a few weeks old)

He is besotted with her (and still is) many months later.  I love this photo of him sharing a tender moment while holding her.


I used: 

Bazzill Basics White Cardstock 
Papermania Alphas  
Unknown Alphas 
Bo Bunny Believe paper 
Organza Flowers
Punches 
Glitter Paper 
My Minds Eye Paper 

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following


Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Lynn xXx





4 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout.... Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout.... Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for playing with us @ Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Flowers on a layout with a boy on it! Terrific!! Thanks for playing with Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete