made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Photographic Friendship - Scrap it with a Song DT Pop Gals

It's February and they're in the mood for love over at Scrap It With a Song. They've got a whole month of romantic tunes to add to the playlist and spark some creativity in your scrapbook. 

This weeks song is Prince's - Purple Rain

Here is what I a made of it!
I have to admit I struggled with the song this week.  I found it hard to find lyrics that I could use.
I eventually decided to use the word 'Friendship' as used various photos of my gorgeous grandson which have been waiting to be scrapped and called it 'Photographic Friendship'.

I decided to go with a small lettered title as I generally use large alphas for my title

Close Ups


My grandson has had a relationship from the camera from the day he was born, mainly thanks to myself being 'enamoured' with him.  I have a whole host of photographs of him waiting to scrap because I cannot help taking snaps of him.

I also used a colour challenge for Color Stories Inspiration no: #60 - see details below
I used the following:
Evidence: Big Flower, Hearts, Layers, Add Icing (sparkly brad & sparkly houndstooth paper)
Testimony: Add hearts to your journaling spot

Products used:

Echo Park - For the Record 2
Patterned Paper - Lazy Daisy
Patterned Paper - Notions 
Element Stickers - Journaling Spo/Take Lots of Photos/You are Special to Me
Alpha Stickers  - Flower Tag/Orange and White mini alphas

My Minds Eye - Laundry Line - Natural Strength Houndstooth Paper
Imaginisce - Out on a Whim - Steel Magnolias Metal Flower
Dovecraft - Small Heart Punch
Impress - Dye Inkpad - Chocolate
Sugarloaf/Whispers Pen - Brown
Dulux Colour Card 
American Crafts - Chipboard Arrow
Prima Heart Stamp
Making Memories Green Sparkly Brad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment