made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lovely Time - Mulitiple Challenges

This is a layout I created using the following challenges:
 I used: Frames and Distressing as evidence and frame your story as testimony
     -----------
Childs Play Challenges - Art Supply Challenge - Doilies
 -----------
Clear it Out Tuesday - Use two or more ribbons on your project
-----------
Frosted Designs - Use bold colours and bold patterns on a card, layout or project
-----------
Scrapbook Challenges - Challenge 331
 -----------
Additional Photos:

 I painted the tree (but not to carfully) as I knew I was going to heat emboss over the top it.  I used La Blanche & Ranger Dylusions stamps to add texture to the trunk and green part of the tree.
 I used a Glitz transparancy as a frame and had yellow lace ribbon just peeking out of the back it.
Ranger Liquid Pearls was dotted on Maya Road blossoms.
Distressed edges of cardstock then rubbed gold paint dabber on edges, I also dabbed onto red alphas to distress.

I used the following products to put my layout together:
Bazzill Bling cardstock - White
Doilies (Lakeland I think)
Maya Road Sheer Collection - Blossoms - Black
Tanda Creative - Mini Birds Grab Bag/Tree
Clear embossing powder
American Crafts - Thickers - Delight - Red
Tsuikineko - Veramark Stamp Pad
Ranger - Liquid Pearls - Daffodil
Ranger - Liquid Pearls - Ruby Red
Adirondack - Acrylic Paint Dabber - Gold
Cosmic Shimmer - Shimmer Mist - Lava Red
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Pink Bubblegum
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Slate
Ranger Dylusions Stamps - Background Love - Swirls
La Blanche - Foam Stamp
Tim Holtz - Grungeboard - Harlequin
Glitz Transparency
2 different types of ribbon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx

11 comments:

  1. Looks good.Your embossed tree is colourful.Thanks for joining in at Child's play challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling layout!!! Love the painted and embossed tree, bird and heart!! The pop of color is great!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Bold Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Clear It Out! I hope you come play with us again soon!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool! You wet all arty with your doilies! Thanks for playing at Child's Play Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card tfs and joining us at CIOT hope you stop by and play with us again...LYNN <((><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, love how you combined so many great challenges. Thanks for linking up with us at child's play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting so many challenges done w/ one layout!!!
    Love that the sketch and the CPC challenge you followed both incorporate doilies!!!
    How awesome is that!
    Pretty layout!!!
    Thanks for visiting us!
    -Doreen
    CPC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!So cute...and how many challenges!!
    Thanks for sharing at CPC
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout of her. Good job on the combining of challenges.
    Thanks for creating and sharing with us at Child's Play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. This is such a beautiful LO!! Such a classic feel.. And so clever to include all those challenges.. Well done!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Child's Play..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete