made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas Cheer - Colour Stories Inspiration #56

This is the second layout I have done for Colour Stories Inspiration #56

When I was selecting photos for the colour challenge I couldnt choose between the two so I scrapped the one of my grandson playing with my camera for the Scrap it with a Song design team challenge. Find it here

The photograph for my second layout I used is of my son and was taken when he was about 4.  I think the black and white photo really stands out against the colourful background.  He looks so sweet (shame they don't stay that way)

A closer view on some of the details:
I used my Cricut to cut these letter tags out.
I made a little envelope out of vellum


Evidence:  Dashed Lines, String, Dangle Something
Testimony: Translucent Story Holder

I used the following products for this layout:

MME - So Sophie - Anything for You - Reliable Red Paper
Windsor & Newton  - Gesso
Quick Quotes - Clips & Tags - Irresistable - Cherish Tag
Range Ink - Jet Black
Tsuikineko - Dew Drop - Brilliance Ink Pad - Pearlescent Sky Blue
Vellum
MME Tag Embellie - You have such a Boyish Charm'
Scrap Cardstock - for letter tags
Bakers Twine
Tag - unknown
Crafters Companion - Spray & Sparkle - Irridescent
Card Candi - Yellow
----------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx

1 comment: