made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Head Over Hills - Scrap it with a Song

It's February and they're in the mood for love over at Scrap It With a Song. They've got a whole month of romantic tunes to add to the playlist and spark some creativity in your scrapbook. 
The third offering this month is Head over Heels by Tear for Fears.
  
I used the lyrics 'head over heels' and changed it to 'head over hills' as the photo is of my husband and myself on our first wild-camp on a hill called Yeavering Bell in Northumberland.

See what I created below



Head over Hills
I stamped (Ranger - Dylusions - Background Love - Swirls Stamp) onto bazzill basics cardstock with Versamark ink and used clear embossing powder then inked around the edges.
There are hearts all over this layout.


I also used the following colour challenge from Colors Stories Inspiration #57
  
For Evidence I used:      hearts, flower, birds, solid background, die cuts, fabric brad & border punch.7

For Testimony I used:    Add hearts to your journaling spot, Inspiration words - Soar, Love, Reflect.

For the layout I used the following products:

Martha Stewart - Scroll heart deep edge paper punch
Tim Holtz- Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
Heat it Up Embossing Powder - Clear
Inkssentials - Glossy Accents
Versa Mark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Tonic Studios - Heart Punch
Ranger - Dylusions - Background Love - Swirls Stamp
Cricut Cartridge - George & Basic Shapes - Flowers
Fabric Brad
Bazzill Basics - Peach Cardstock
Hobby House - Heart Pin
Doodlebug Designs - Bouquet Impressions cardstock
Craft Stamper - Free Heart Stamp
X-cut Alphabet Die - Abracadabra
Prima - Bold O'lay - Fly Away Clear Stamps - Spotty Corners/Bird
Hobby House - Elegant Heart Pins
Color Stories Inspiration - Cordinates - #58
Marianne Design Creatables Die - Decorative Hearts
Fancy Pants - Photo Fun Biggest Board Chipboard - Big Heart
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment