made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, January 25, 2013

Wings


This week I decided to combine 5 challenges to see what fun I could have. 

 Inspiration has come from various sources for this layout - one of which is the sketch below from Creative Scrappers - Sketch #244
  I also used the following challenge blogs and their fun ideas within my layout.


Your challenge is to create about YOU and the things you love about you.
On my tag I have added things that give me wings - Husband, Son, Grandson, Scrapbooking, Photography and generally being creative.

Show us your houndstooth!  Shown behind photo and pleated underneath too.                                 
Clear it Out Challenge Blog - Theme: Circles         Stash: Anything Goes
(using this layout as a submission for their deisgn team)  I have used Core'dinations Core Impressions - Dots.  I also used a Martha Stewart border punch to punch lots of cirle in it.  I added some of the confetti from this to use elsewhere on the page.

The use of chalk or the addition of wings on your entry.  I used Tim Holts grungeboard wings to my back and rubbed some Luster rub on in Amber to it.
 This is the layout I created
And a focus on some of the details
I used some of the confetti left from punching the Core'dinations cardstock elsewhere on the layout
 I used Cosmic Shimmer to mist and colour the leaves and flower.
To alter the American Craft Thickers I used a green Sharpie pen to add dots.

I used the following for this layout:

Papermania Cardstock - Peach
DCWV - The Guilded Orchid (from a stack)
October Afternoon - Hometown - Norm's News
Core Impressions Jenny Bowlin Collection - Red Spots
Stampers Anonymous - Classic#6
Imaginisce - Snag 'em stamp  - Camera
Kars Tiny Wooden Shapes - Floral Fantasy (flower and leaves)
Prima Printable Clear Stamp (on flowers)
PDQ Chip Shapes - Rad - Photo corners
Tim Holtz Grungeboard Elements - Harlequin
Craf - T Products Inc - Luster Rub-0ns - Amber
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Thickers - Giggles - White
Sharpie Pen - Green
Sharpie Pen - Black
MME Ticket - Savvy - Never Enough
Making Memories Tag
Cosmic Shimmer  - Peacock Green
Martha Stewart - Bubbles border punch
Printable Canvas 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx

7 comments:

  1. I love the depth and complexity of your layout Lynn. There is so much detail but each piece has meaning making a memory piece that works. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! Cute wings on your photo... :-) Thanks for playing along at the Punky scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all your details in this LO Lynn. Everything works so well together, & love your herringbone pp, just adds another bit of pizzazz. Thanks for playing along with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grungeboard wings you used on your page! Great work and thanks for entering ARTastic this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn really like the mixture of papers that you have used on your page, your wings are very cute and so well placed. THanks for joining in on this months ARTastic challnege.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO! Thanks for playing at Punky Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you added the circles to this layout! Thanks for sharing it with us for our Circle challenge at Clear it Out!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete