made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shake the Excess - Scrap it with a Song

Scrap it with a Song - are already halfway through the first month of 2013, so let's continue our "Year in Review". All this month we're scrapping along to some of our favorite tunes from 2012...

The next song on the Scrap it with a Song 2012 Playlist is "I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons

I chose the lyrics "Shake the Excess" for the title of my layout.
I used the following for my layout:

Kanban - The Textile Collection - Tudor - Transparancy 
AC Thickers Niki Riki Yellow Glitter Alphas
Do Craft - Tea Party Bakers Twine - Blue
Sugarloaf Whispers Pen - Dark Brown
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Anna Griffin Designer Die Cuts Sheet- Blue Butterflies
MME - Patterned Paper - Miss Caroline - Dolled Up - Butterflies
MME - Patterned Paper - So Sophie 'Best Thing' Ledger Girl
MME - Patterned Paper - Follow Your Heart 'Be Happy' Your Song 
Sassafras Lass Patterned Paper - Amplify - Enhanced
AC Felt Arrow - Blue
Craftwork Cards - Card Candi - Blue 
MME scraps


I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment