made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Camera Point Shoot - Scrap it with a Song

It's February and they're in the mood for love over at Scrap It With a Song. They've got a whole month of romantic tunes to add to the playlist and spark some creativity in your scrapbook.  First up we have "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber 

 

I used the lyrics - Camera Point Shoot for my layout below.

Here is what I created:




I also used a colour challenge #56 from Colour Stories Inspiration
(see below)
I used the following from the evidence & testismony for the challenge:

Evidence: Strings/Dashed Lines/Wet Medium
Testimony: Write your journaling on a tag that has string
-----

I used the following products for this layout.

MME - Miss Caroline - Dolled Up Patterned Paper
AC Thickers - Giggles - Foam Alphas - White & Blue
Making Memories - Journaling Book Page - Just Chillin Girl
Imaginisce Snag Em Stamp - Camera
Kanban Crafts - Clear Stamps - Cogs
AC Thickers - Delight - Red
Bazzill Basics - Half the Edge - Pheonix
Sharpie Pen - Blue
Bakers Twine - Red/White
Papermania - Chronology - Gears
----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following

Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Hugs

Lynn xXx


1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the lyrics! Great to be scrappin with you on the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete