made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, October 17, 2014

Ain't it Fun

 Ain't it Fun

I hope everyone has had a easy week and will have a nice relaxing weekend.  I brighted up my week by creating this colourful layout with the help of Colour Stories Inspiration #142 and Scrap it with a Song - Rock Challenge song - Ain't it Fun.

Colour scheme - All colours used
Evidence: Arrows, Stars & Circles 
Testimony: Insp word - Team

I had great fun scapping this layout and reliving the memories from this photograph.
The photo is of my son and his 3 friends playing in a neighbours back garden. The four of them were 'as thick as thieves' growing up and playing together and used to get up to all sorts of mischief.
I love using masks and decided to use two on this layout and spongue ink through them. I also used something called 'Wordle' which creates 'word cloud' using the words you type in.

For the title I decided to include the little letters on the big letter of the word fun.

I plugged the holes of most of the buttons with liquid pearls in contrasting colours.

The multicoloured 'masked' bricks reflect the bricks in the photograph and the masked circles represent the sunshine they were playing in on the day.

Used - http://www.wordle.net/ to create the ‘word cloud’

-------------------------------

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following


Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Lynn xXx



Products Used:
Wooden Star Buttons
Echo Park – A boy’s life – small orange alphas
Basic Grey – Lime Rickey – Large Alphas
Fancy Pants – About a Boy – Rub Ons
Scenic Route – Garden Grove – Die Cut Arrows
Making Memories – Boy Primary – Epoxy Shapes
That Special Touch Mask – Stone Wall
Clear Scraps Mask – Spiral Dots  
Craft Planet – Fuzzy cord – Yellow
Ink it Inkpads – Orange & Blue
Brilliance Ink Pad – Pearlescent Yellow
Washer Word – Adventure
American Crafts – Foam Arrow – Orange
Liquid Pearls – Key Lime, Daffodil, Pumpkin, Ruby Red, Ocean Blue
Embroidery Floss and loose threads
Journaling – MME – Bloom

Used - http://www.wordle.net/ to create ‘word cloud’

4 comments:

  1. I like the lettering and color through the stencil ... thanks for playing with us on SIWAS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely colors you used one this one! Thanks for paying with us at SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page, love the colored bricks ! Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. Thanks for sharing with siwas

    ReplyDelete