made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, February 25, 2012

On the Road


This is my son sat by the side of a road on a trip we took many years ago.

Sadly, I have no idea where the photo was taken, but I have always loved this photograph. He looks so chilled and relaxed and I think he looks like a he is posing for a clothing catalogue.

I used this colour palette from the Colour Room #99 alongside an open challenge from Sketches in Thyme and used a sketch from Sketch Savvy.   The sketch is shown below.



Hope you like what I have created.

I day without sunshine is like a day without scrapbooking!

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. love the sketch you picked and wonderful page, great banners!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete