made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, February 10, 2012

Lets Get Sketchy DT Call

This is the sketch I put together for the Lets Get Sketchy DT Call


and this is the fab sketch I used to create it.

I also used this in conjuntction with CSI - Colour, Story, Inspiration 

I used:

Bazzill Basics cardstock
Bazzill Bling cardstock
Liquid Pearls - Blue, Red & Mint Green
Cheap foam stamp (leaf)
AC Foam Thickers
Scenic Route letter stickers
Glitz Teen Alpha
White Pen
Painted Cardboard
Cuttlebug and Tim Holtz embossing folders.

I really enjoyed combining the DT call sketch and the CSI  colour palette and I think this turned out pretty well.

Lynn xXx










2 comments:

  1. Love the way you used bling on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch!! I love the colrs and the wood tiles. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete