made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Painting the Town Layout

Another day, another blog post. I found these photographs while rooting through my hard-drive. They are from years ago (trying to work when) and I must have scanned them in as they are pre-digital photos.

They photos were taken while I was visiting friends in Kilmarnock, Scotland. We were all out for a night out in Glasgow and a fine time was had by all. (As you can see!!!)

I used a kit from Gauche Alchemy which feature a wide variety of found objects and vintage ephemera, as well as newly manufactured supplies. I have several of their kits and I love them.

I also used some cherry paper from Imaginisce, Flower Soft (for the photographs), black brads and a few other bits I cannot remember the name of.

Thanks for looking....and remember....

A day without scrapping is like a day without sunshine!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment