made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Mother

I have been meaning to scrap a photograph of my mother for absolutley ages, but (and my mother will readily admit this) she isn't very photogenic and I rarely manage to get a good photograph of her.

I was looking through my hard-drive and discovered the photo I haved used. I had only a day before bought 2 new paper stacks from First Edition Papers (Up, Up and Away & Spring Feast) and decided to use the Spring Feast.

This is the layout I decided to put together.

I used: Core'dinations cardstock, First Editions Papers - Spring Feast, Royal Langnickel rub-ons, Rose flower trim, pink ribbon, blue/white spotted ribbon, Prima gem flower embellie, buttons and Studio G butterly stamp.

I normally go for brighter papers and was surprised at my choice of these to be honest, but I am really pleased with the way this has turned out and what's more my mother loves it.

Remember.....a day without scrapping is like a day without sunshine!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment