made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Angelic

I wanted to scrap this lovely full frame photograph of my fabulous grandson and wanted to keep to keep the focus on the photo.

I picked plain cardstock and used about 2/3 of a sheet of blue shaped mullberry paper. I used my pokey tool around the edge and joined up the dots to give the effect of stitching.

I matted the photo onto some angel hair attached it to the blue mullberry paper. I also used an edge from some Sassafras Lass paper, a star stamp, twill ribbon, an Adore ticket and some chip board wing to finish the layout off.

I love the simplicity of this layout.

Hope you like it! Till next time...

Lynn




1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous layout for an even more gorgeous grandson! I love how you kept the focus on his sweet face! Thanks so much for sharing! If you get a minute, please stop by my blog at http://karelj.blogspot.com/ I have a new challenge posted (with a great prize), my first ever Design Team Call is up and I'm looking for 2 more bloggers for my *I Have A Dream* blog hop! I'd love to have you join in the fun! Thanks for being such an amazing blog buddy!! karelj

    ReplyDelete