made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

10 Things (I love about you)


I am a total addict when it comes to Sassafras Lass papers and I am still trying to precure papers from the older ranges whilst buying the new.

I love the Count Me In papers and used the Elementary sheet for this layout. I used glossy accents to give a glaze to the numbers down the left hand side. I wanted to keep things simple as I wanted the focus to be on the slightly unusal picture and the list of what I love about my gorgeous grandson.

I used alphas from Making Memories which were gronded on a strip of felt ribbon, I also used numbers from Thickers. The honeycomb strip underneath was cut using a Cuttlebug die.

I am really glad I did this layout as it really made me think about all the lovely things about my grandson.

Hope you like it!

Until next time...

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment