made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, January 30, 2017

Gret Glen Ride - CSI Case Fie 221

Here's what I put together for Colour Stories Inspiration - Challenge CSI 221


This is the challenge I used


Evidence
Circles
Tiny Dots
Rub On
Pleats

Testimony
Journal as a recipe

Journaling reads:

Ingredients: Grit, determination and perseverance.
Method:       Combine the above to achieve your goal
Outcome:     Successful cycle tour of the Outer Hebrides and the Great Glen Way

Rub on - on white card reads: The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it but what they become by it - John Ruskin

----------------------------------

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following


Comment on this post 
Follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below

Lynn xXx



2 comments:

  1. Pretty layout, Lynn. I really like how you used the brighter challenge colours against the dark brown background. The title letters are fun, and the "believe you can" quote fits in perfectly with the theme of your page. Well done. TFS ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos, and that quote card seems a perfect message for your page. The swirls add lots of motion and energy to your page.

    ReplyDelete