made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nana


I have playing around with the idea of putting some layouts on stretched canvas for a while and this is my second attempt.  The first being Jacob's vRoom.

I painted the canvas with Plaid Decopage Finish in 2052 Sepia and let it dry and framed the photograph with a sticker I got in a kit from QVC ages ago.  I found some matching paper from the MME Laundry Line stack and adhered this to the left hand side of the canvas and layered the framed photo over the top.

I also used alphas and quote card from MME (unintentionally)  I finished the layout off by adding 2 flowers and a gem which I got from my local craft shop (Papercuts-Whitley Bay).

I am looking forward to finding a place to hang this on the wall.

Lynn xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment